Muskegon Lights – GPS Coordinates
N43° 13′ 35.95″ W86° 20′ 28.77″
Muskegon Lights – Address
1431 Beach Street
Muskegon, MI 49441
- Take US-31 into Muskegon.
- Take W Laketon Avenue and go east towards Lake Michigan.
- W Laketon Avenue turns into Lakeshore Drive, keeping heading east.
- Lakeshore Drive turns into Beach Street entering into Pere Marquette Park.
- Take Beach Street and stay to the left at the curve and follow it around to the Margaret Drake Elliot Park.
- Parking is available in Margaret Drake Elliot Park behind the US Coast Guard Station or travel into Pere Marquette Park and park along the beach to walk to the lighthouses.
- The South Breakwater Light is accessed from the beach by walking out to it on the breakwater.
- The South Pierhead Light is accessed through the visitors pathway at the NOAA Lake Michigan Field Station at 1431 Beach St., Muskegon, MI 49441.
Click here for a Google map to the public access way nearest Muskegon South Pierhead Light.